Start Living the Life You Want: Subscribe
Blurring the Lines between Work Life Play
About Work Life Play
Welcome to Blurring the Lines between Work Life Play. In my writing and podcast, I share the secrets to living a sustainable lifestyle rhythm of Work Life Play.
It starts with a few simple choices:
- Do work you love
- Live with purpose and meaning
- Find ways to play outside everyday
I live in Colorado with my wife of twenty one years and two children. I am an IRONMAN Triathlete, marathon runner, adventure enthusiast and fly fisherman.
Work Life Play Lifestyle | Intentional Leadership | How to start something | Ultra Athletes | TED Speakers |NY Times Best Sellers | Business | Web Marketing | Management | Entrepreneurship | The Future of Work | Working Remote | Work Life Balance | Adventure Travel | Fire Your Boss | The Art of Non-Conformity |
My Most Popular Posts
- How Much Does Gasoline Actually Cost?
- Colorado Springs Wildfire: Inventorying What You Love
- 99 Uncensored Ways to Live Life
- Redefining Success: #1 Never Gain Elite Status on any Airline
- Free eBook: Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss
- Why All Work and No Play Makes You a Dull Boy
- #1: Interview with Jeff Goins: Author, Blogger, Tribe leader [Podcast]
- How to Stick-It to The Man Today
- Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss (Instead)
- Act Like a Pro Eight Minutes at a Time
- #14: Become Brilliant, Prolific and Healthy-Todd Henry [Podcast]
- What if No One Likes What You Create?
- #7: How to Live a Happier Existence with Less? [Podcast]
- #15: Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur |Pam Slim [Podcast]
- “Don’t Worry Be Crappy” Ship It Anyway
- Fire Your Boss eBook