Erica has one of those resumes that gives me pause.
- Forbes writer
- Keynote speaker
- Harvard graduate
In this interview Erica and I discuss:
- Why you should stop asking for permission from others?
- Choosing a life of impact instead of following the herd.
- The power of unleashing human potential.
- How she got into Seth Godin’s Medicine Ball session after she was rejected.
Medicine Ball Tribe
We met at Seth Godin’s Medicine Ball session last December 2011 in NYC.
I wanted to circle back with a couple of key members of that Tribe to ask how their lives have been influenced by the three day intensive course with Seth.
It is not uncommon to go to a training session, take a bunch of great notes and then put them on the shelf.
I wanted to dust off my notes from that experience and help others do the same.
- What changes did you make in your career?
- How has your thinking changed?
- What new Art are you shipping?
Erica Dhawan is a globally recognized leadership expert and advisor to Fortune 500 companies. She is a Gen Y keynote speaker and researcher at Harvard’s Center for Public Leadership, working to bridge generational differences and drive business results.