Fire Your Boss: A Manifesto to Rethink How You Think About Work
Order Your Copy of the BOOK Now (And Receive These Exclusive Bonuses)
- Original Manifesto: Instant Download of the brilliantly illustrated original storybook.
- Download the Audio Backstory: Get Instant Access to the audio download with behind the scenes narrative of Fire Your Boss.
- Download the Career Evaluation Audio Guide: Start evaluating your career in five key areas.
Free Bonus downloads instantly
BUY THE BOOK (PAPERBACK OR EBOOK).
ENTER YOUR INFO IN THE FORM BELOW.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO ACCESS BONUSES.
We value your privacy and would never spam you
You will receive
- Downloadable Manifesto Storybook
- Downloadable 52 Minute audio backstory
- Downloadable Career Evaluation audio guide
About the Author
Aaron McHugh is a writer, blogger, podcaster, and career liberator who lives in Colorado Springs, CO. He is mastering the art of living a sustainable work-life balance that includes rhythms of play constantly woven in. Aaron and his wife just celebrated their twenty-second wedding anniversary. He has three children. One still lives at home, one in California and one in heaven.
“We’re all self-employed. This book is a whack of the truth on the side of your career.”Seth Godin Best-Selling Author
“I loved this book. Readers beware: this book will call you out and into your best work.”Jeff Goins Author, Wrecked, The Art of Work
“In this manifesto, Aaron describes a common pain point that we are afraid to talk about, but let it affect our work and happiness everyday. Read it! It will change your perspective at work forever.”Jia Jiang Author, Rejection Proof
“Aaron gives a fresh, revolutionary twist on reclaiming your life and career.”Pamela Slim Author, Body of Work and Escape From Cubicle Nation
“This brave book helps you cast aside the unwritten contract of compliance and take control to start living the life you really want.”Clay Hebert Founder, Fund Your Dream
“Revolutionary. McHugh pulls the string that unravels a person and leaves them only with hope.”Morgan Snyder Author, Become Good Soil