Change the trajectory of your career
This is an invitation to unravel what the world has taught you about your work, your career, and your future.
“This absolutely beautiful book is a true whack of the truth on the side of your career.”
Seth Godin, Author, The Icarus Deception
“Read it! It will change your perspective at work forever.”
Jia Jiang, Author, Rejection Proof
“I loved this book.
Reader beware: this book will call you out and into your best work.”
Jeff Goins, Author,
Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into Your Comfortable Life
Do you have what it takes to make a difference in your nine-to-five job? What if you could restructure your work to do what you love? And, what if it all starts with firing your boss?
Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss is a manifesto, a change in trajectory for your future. You own the opportunity to be the best at what you’re already doing. Asking permission to pursue your dreams and do meaningful work doesn’t start with hitting the eject button. Maybe it starts with staying right where you are, but there’s a catch: your boss, well, you need to fire him.
Blogger, writer, and career liberator Aaron McHugh shares from his own experience what it took to fire his boss. Creativity, inspiration, and fulfillment mixed with struggle and uncertainty form this type of journey. Only the brave are willing to make this disruptive shift in their career. Yet for every convert there is a guarantee of the most fulfilling, challenging, and liberating work you’ve always wanted.
Make the change. Read this book, and then go fire your boss.
This book is for you if
1. You want to enjoy going to work each day.
2. You feel confident that your career is too important to approach with apathy.
3. You want to gain greater influence at work.
4. You’re ready to explore new alternatives for finding recognition for your work.
After reading, you’ll be able to:
1. Establish a unique strategy for firing your boss.
2. Know how to obtain the freedom to offer your best in any job.
3. Understand why quitting your job won’t help you.