Interview with Jeff Goins: Author, Blogger, Tribe leader Episode #1
Here are some of the highlights from the show (provided by Jeff)
- How I found and developed my writing voice
- What it takes to connect with influential people online
- When I stopped acting the amateur and finally turned pro with my craft
- The 1000-hour rule of proficiency and practice
- Why artists need to claim their craft before they create their best work
- How to serve your way into influential relationships and get people to take you seriously
New book: Wrecked
Jeff Goins blogs at Goinswriter.com.
Jeff has built up his own Tribe following of 100,000+ subscribers to his blog.
In addition he recently published his first book through a traditional publisher,
Wrecked-When a broken world slams into your comfortable life.
In addition he has self published a number of very popular eBooks:
- Learn about his journey as a writer.
- I think you will appreciate the number of hours and dedication that it required to hone his craft.
- Learn how he began his relationships with key supporters like Michael Hyatt and Seth Godin.
Thanks again Jeff and co-host Justin Lukasavige, host of coachradio.tv.