If you produce ideas for a living then Todd Henry can help you become brilliant at a moments notice.
Who doesn’t want that?
Todd Henry’s work is dedicated to helping creative professionals turn their ideas into value. Todd started with a podcast in 2005 to offer inspiration to other friends struggling with some of the same challenges.
His insights have lead to publishing his book titled, The Accidental Creative. He now works full-time in the creative dynamics space. You might be surprised to hear how his business was born accidentally.
Here are some highlights:
- We are not machines and the creative process cannot be treated like one
- Being creative is not limited to only artists
- Learn how Todd started the Accidental Creative on accident
- Hear how being healthy should be apart of every plan
- Insights into Todd’s newest book Die Empty set for September 2013 release
- What causes people to end up in the place of mediocrity?
- Find out what Todd does for fun
- How to not run out of your creative juices by age 30
- Ask yourself what are you disproportionately good at?
Get a free chapter here. Download in PDF.
More on Todd Henry
Todd Henry is the founder and CEO of Accidental Creative where he helps creatives and teams be prolific, brilliant and healthy. He regularly speaks at companies and conferences about how to build practices that lead to better ideas.
“You go to work each day tasked with
(1) inventing brilliant solutions that
(2) meet specific objectives by
(3) defined deadlines.
If you do this successfully you get to keep your job. If you don’t, you get to work on your résumé. The moment you exchange your creative efforts for money, you enter a world where you will have to be brilliant at a moment’s notice. (no pressure, right?)”
Many of us assume that our creative process is beyond our ability to influence, and pay attention to it only when it isn’t working properly. For the most part, we go about our daily tasks and everything just “works.” Until it doesn’t.
In The Accidental Creative, Todd Henry reveals the dynamics of organizational creativity and teaches simple practices that help you unlock brilliant ideas and establish a rhythm that supports your creative process. You’ll discover how to:
– Focus in on your most critical work and reclaim your attention.
– Develop stimulating relationships that will lead to creative insights.
– Effectively manage your energy so that you are always ready to engage.
– Curate stimuli that help you pursue creative possibilities
– Leverage your hours wisely and effectively to eliminate creativity drains.
The Accidental Creative is your guide to staying fresh, doing brilliant work and changing the world.