I like to start things.
If you are looking for a thoughtful ally
in your journey of work and life, this blog is for you.
I recently resigned as the general manager of a software division within a 42 year old manufacturing company that I helped start, PriceAdvantage.
This software helped revolutionize the 100-year old Retail Gasoline market.
I lead an all-star team of sales, marketing, consulting services, product management, software development and customer service.
We came a long way from the early days of one developer and a career software entrepreneur and me.
Today, our software is used to price approximately
7% of the total gasoline gallons sold in the US.
This is my personal blog.
I am told that I am skilled at translating what other people see, but are not able to put into words.
My goal is to provide insights and encouragement that you
can apply in your professional and personal life.
I typically write new posts once to twice per week.
I enjoy writing about:
- How to get started?
- Why you should keep going?
- Building your own brand
- Social Media
- Living Well and Playing Hard.
I live with a couple of core beliefs and passions.
- I believe in the power of building your own brand.
- I believe that good relationships result in good business.
- I believe our contribution to the world should be measured by
How we accomplish our “What”.
- I believe that every one of us contains Art inside and we are obligated to let it out.
Official Bio-Read More.