This is an invitation to unravel what the world has taught you.
Early praise for Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss.
“This absolutely beautiful book is a true whack of the truth on the side of your career.”
Seth Godin, Author The Icarus Deception
“I loved this book. Reader beware: this book will call you out and into your best work.”
Jeff Goins, Author, Wrecked
“This brave book helps you cast aside the unwritten contract of compliance and take control to start living the life you really want.”
“Revolutionary. McHugh pulls the string that unravels a person and leaves them only with hope.”
Morgan Snyder, Author, Become Good Soil
Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss. is for you if…
1. You want to enjoy going to work each day.
2. You feel confident that your career is too important to approach with apathy.
3. You want to gain greater influence at work.
4. You’re ready to explore new alternatives for finding recognition for your work.
After reading, you’ll be able to:
1. Establish a unique strategy for firing your boss.
2. Know how to obtain the freedom to offer your best in any job.
3. Understand why quitting your job won’t help you.
The Free offer
I am giving this book away for free.
No strings attached.
Yes, absolutely free. That means:
- No email address required.
- No hoops to jump through.
- You can forward it to anyone you’d like.
And yes, I know this is a bad way (in theory) to “build a platform.”
If you want more, you’ll come back.