Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss. (Instead)
I know you already don’t believe me.
You could hardly read the entire title before you rolled your eyes and said yeah right.
What if it were possible? Yes, to actually fire your boss.
Coming Soon – January 2013
I’ve been toiling over this storyline for many years myself
And I believe I’ve found a crack in the foundation that exposed a weakness in the system.
Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss. is for you if…
- You want to know how to enjoy going to work each day.
- You feel confident that your career is too important to approach it with apathy.
- You want to gain greater influence at work.
- You’re ready to explore new alternatives for finding recognition for your contribution.
A couple of experts
Before you push the eject button, think of the hassle of brushing up your resume, looking for a new job, going through the interviews, evaluating benefits packages, and comparing compensation.
Let’s face it: The biggest gain in changing jobs is that you will restart the clock on a new set of challenges, a new pairing of relationships, and a new boss.
- What if I told you that this is not the answer that you are really searching for?
- What if the solution is that you actually need to fire your boss instead?
The unwritten contract
Most people sign an unwritten contract every day. They trade a paycheck for predictability.
Here is the trade most people make: Boss, you give me a predictable every-two-week paycheck, health insurance, projects to work on, lunch breaks, and a Christmas party, and I’ll give you my will, my dignity, my freedom of choice, my security, my sleep, and my future plans for my life.
I am looking forward to sharing the rest of Don’t Quit Your Job. Fire Your Boss. with you next month.
Any reactions would be helpful to hear.
*Disclaimer-This is not a pitch for buying my (whatever) for three easy payments of $19.95.
Plain and simply a helpful guide for everyman.