1200 entrepreneurs later the survey says….
According to Mario Schultzke, German immigrant turned entrepreneur and founder of IdeaMensch, in interviewing over 1200 entrepreneurs from across the globe there are a few essential keys to success for every entrepreneur trying to start something:
- You have to be all in.
- No one cares about your idea as much as you do.
- Be brave enough to Ship your work.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
In this podcast you will learn from Mario Schulzke:
- How Mario started IdeaMensch after moving from Germany to the US at age 16.
- Why he packed up with three friends and drove to all 48 states holding IdeaMensch meet-ups so entrepreneurs could share their ideas together.
- Why failing and giving up are not the same thing.
- Some of the most inspiring interviews have been from a rickshaw driver and a college student from Penn State .
Other notable interviews from IdeaMensch you should read:
- Matt Flannery-Co-Founder and CEO of Kiva
- Craig Newmark-Founder of Craigslist
- Tony Hsieh-CEO of Zappos
- Nancy G. Brinker-Founder of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
Another podcast you may enjoy with Jeff Ulrich, Co Founder of leading Comedy Podcast Network Earwolf Media.